Google recently rolled out a new feature for search in an attempt to make the process faster and more satisfying. This new feature is an Instant Preview option. Essentially, it shows a visual preview of each of the results on the right hand side of the browser when you activate the option and mouse-over each result. While the impact on how this will affect PPC and SEO remains to be seen, there is a clear evident impact to web design that is apparent immediately.
Posts Tagged ‘html5’
Friday, November 12th, 2010
iSynergy Webdesign Defined
The effective cooperation and integration of internet technology, web design, business principles, and people, resulting in higher than expected returns.
- Check out the latest news on Web Site Design, SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Publishing, and Social Media at our latest newsfeed.
Read our Newsfeed Now »
- Google IO Conference 2012
- Press Release: Reiki Treatment and Training Business in Thailand Launches New Website
- Press Release: US Web Design Company Launches New Website for Energy Healing Business in Thailand
- iSynergy WebDesign’s Favorite Blogs
- Google’s Instant Preview and How it Affects Web Design